Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ITIL Updated ITIL-4-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by aila

Page: 12 / 18

ITIL ITIL-4-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ITIL 4 Foundation Exam
Exam Code: ITIL-4-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: ITIL Certification: ITIL 4
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: aila
Question 48

How should an organization prioritize incidents?

Options:

A.

Ask the user for their preferred resolution timeframe.

B.

Assess the availability of the appropriate support team.

C.

Use an agreed classification which is based on the business impact of the incident.

D.

Create an order of incidents based on the dates and times when they were logged.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 49

Which practice has a purpose that includes the handling of pre-defined, user-initiated demands for service?

Options:

A.

Service request management

B.

Service configuration management

C.

Deployment management

D.

Change enablement

Discussion
Question 50

Which is the BEST example of a standard change?

Options:

A.

The review and authorization of a change requested by a customer

B.

The implementation of a critical software patch in response to a vendor security Issue

C.

The Installation of a software application in response to a service request

D.

The replacement of a component in response to a major incident

Discussion
Question 51

How are target resolution times used in the 'incident management' practice?

Options:

A.

They are agreed, documented, and communicated to help set user expectations

B.

They are established, reviewed, and reported to ensure that customers are happy with the service

C.

They are initiated, approved, and managed to ensure that predictable responses are achieved

D.

They are scheduled, assessed and authorized to reduce the risk of service failures

Discussion
Page: 12 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

ITIL-4-Foundation
PDF

$40  $99.99

ITIL-4-Foundation Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

ITIL-4-Foundation PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99