Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ITIL Updated ITIL-4-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by lorena

Page: 6 / 18

ITIL ITIL-4-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ITIL 4 Foundation Exam
Exam Code: ITIL-4-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: ITIL Certification: ITIL 4
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: lorena
Question 24

Which practice has a purpose that includes the management of financially valuable components that can contribute to the delivery of an IT service?

Options:

A.

IT asset management

B.

Deployment management

C.

Continual management

D.

Monitoring and event management

Discussion
Question 25

Which activity is NOT recommended by the start where you are' guiding principle?

Options:

A.

Involving people who are not familiar with a service when observing and assessing its activities

B.

Applying risk management when considering to introduce new processes

C.

Using source data to avoid any unintentional data distortion found in reports

D.

Discarding existing processes before assessing their usefulness

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 26

Identity the missing word in the following sentence

The purpose of the service configuration management practice is to ensure that accurate and reliable information about the configuration of [?], and the CIs that support them, is available when and where it is needed

Options:

A.

organizations

B.

outcomes

C.

relationships

D.

services

Discussion
Question 27

What is the definition of “service management”?

Options:

A.

A result for a stakeholder enabled by one or more outputs

B.

A formal description of one or more services, designed to address the needs of a target consumer group

C.

Join activities performed by a service provider and a service consumer to ensure continual value co-creation

D.

A set of specialized organizational capabilities for enabling value for customers in the form of services.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

ITIL-4-Foundation
PDF

$40  $99.99

ITIL-4-Foundation Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

ITIL-4-Foundation PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99