Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ITIL Updated ITIL-4-Foundation Exam Questions and Answers by octavia

Page: 4 / 18

ITIL ITIL-4-Foundation Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ITIL 4 Foundation Exam
Exam Code: ITIL-4-Foundation Dumps
Vendor: ITIL Certification: ITIL 4
Questions: 536 Q&A's Shared By: octavia
Question 16

What is a definition of a service improvement plan (SIP)?

Options:

A.

A formal plan to implement improvements to a customer’s business processes

B.

An input from availability management to service level management, detailing the service design plan

C.

A formal plan to implement improvements to a service or process

D.

An input from financial management for IT services to service level management, detailing the budget plan

Discussion
Question 17

Which is a key activity carried out in the ‘did we get there?’ step of the ‘continual improvement’ model?

Options:

A.

Define measurable targets

B.

Perform baseline assessments

C.

Execute improvement actions

D.

Evaluate measurements and metrics

Discussion
Question 18

What does the 'service request management' practice depend on for maximum efficiency?

Options:

A.

Self-service tools

B.

Compliments and complaints

C.

Processes and procedures

D.

Incident management

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 19

Which helps to manage an incident when it is unclear which support team should be working on the incident?

Options:

A.

Disaster recovery plans

B.

Swarming

C.

Target resolution times

D.

Self-help

Discussion
Page: 4 / 18
Title