Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by alvey

Page: 45 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: alvey
Question 180

A technician is configuring a SOHO device Company policy dictates that static IP addresses cannot be used. The company wants the server to maintain the same IP address at all times. Which of the following should the technician use?

Options:

A.

DHCP reservation

B.

Port forwarding

C.

DNS A record

D.

NAT

Discussion
Question 181

A technician is troubleshooting a customer's PC and receives a phone call. The technician does not take the call and sets the phone to silent. Which of the following BEST describes the technician's actions?

Options:

A.

Avoid distractions

B.

Deal appropriately with customer's confidential material

C.

Adhere to user privacy policy

D.

Set and meet timelines

Discussion
Question 182

A company wants to remove information from past users' hard drives in order to reuse the hard drives Witch of the following is the MOST secure method

Options:

A.

Reinstalling Windows

B.

Performing a quick format

C.

Using disk-wiping software

D.

Deleting all files from command-line interface

Discussion
Question 183

A change advisory board did not approve a requested change due to the lack of alternative actions if implementation failed. Which of the following should be updated before requesting approval again?

Options:

A.

Scope of change

B.

Risk level

C.

Rollback plan

D.

End user acceptance

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 45 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99