Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by tymon

Page: 9 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: tymon
Question 36

A technician downloaded a software program to a network share. When the technician attempts to copy the program to the Windows tablet for installation, the technician receives an error. Which of the following is the best procedure for the technician to use to complete the assignment?

Options:

A.

Copy the program file to a USB drive and install.

B.

Burn the program file to a CD and install.

C.

Format the HDD and then do the installation.

D.

Replace the HDD and then do the installation.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 37

A Linux technician needs a filesystem type that meets the following requirements:

. All changes are tracked.

. The possibility of file corruption is reduced.

· Data recovery is easy.

Which of the following filesystem types best meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

ext3

B.

FAT32

C.

exFAT

D.

NTFS

Discussion
Question 38

A technician has identified malicious traffic originating from a user's computer. Which of the following is the best way to identify the source of the attack?

Options:

A.

Investigate the firewall logs.

B.

Isolate the machine from the network.

C.

Inspect the Windows Event Viewer.

D.

Take a physical inventory of the device.

Discussion
Question 39

A technician needs to replace a PC's motherboard. The technician shuts down the PC. Which of the following steps should the technician take next?

Options:

A.

Turn off the monitor.

B.

Remove the power cord.

C.

Remove the PSU.

D.

Remove the RAM modules.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 46
Title