Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by issa

Page: 39 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: issa
Question 156

A user receives an error message on a Windows 10 device when trying to access a mapped drive from a Windows XP machine in the office. Other Windows XP devices in the office can access the drive. Which of the following Control Panel utilities should the user select to enable connectivity to the device?

Options:

A.

Devices and Printers

B.

Administrative Tools

C.

Network and Sharing Center

D.

Programs and Features

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 157

A customer service representative is unable to send jobs to a printer at a remote branch office. However, the representative can print successfully to a local network printer. Which of the following commands should a technician use to view the path of the network traffic from the PC?

Options:

A.

netstat

B.

ping

C.

format

D.

tracert

Discussion
Question 158

A technician needs to upgrade a legacy system running on a 32-bit OS with new applications that can work both on a 32-bit and a 64-bit system. The legacy system is critically important to the organization. The IT manager cautions that the new applications must not have a detrimental effect on company finances. Which of the following impacts is the IT manager most concerned with?

Options:

A.

Device

B.

Business

C.

Network

D.

Operation

Discussion
Question 159

Which of the following is the weakest wireless security protocol?

Options:

A.

WEP

B.

WPA2

C.

TKIP

D.

AES

Discussion
Page: 39 / 46
Title