Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by sidra

Page: 7 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: sidra
Question 28

An employee calls the help desk regarding an issue with a laptop PC. After a Windows update, the user can no longer use certain locally attached devices, and a reboot has not fixed the issue. Which of the following should the

technician perform to fix the issue?

Options:

A.

Disable the Windows Update service.

B.

Check for updates.

C.

Restore hidden updates.

D.

Rollback updates.

Discussion
Question 29

A technician needs to provide recommendations about how to upgrade backup solutions for a site in an area that has frequent hurricanes and an unstable power grid. Which of the following should the technician recommend implementing?

Options:

A.

High availability

B.

Regionally diverse backups

C.

On-site backups

D.

Incremental backups

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following script types is used with the Python language by default?

Options:

A.

.ps1

B.

.vbs

C.

.bat

D.

.py

Discussion
Question 31

A technician is installing a program from an ISO file. Which of the following steps should the technician take?

Options:

A.

Mount the ISO and run the installation file.

B.

Copy the ISO and execute on the server.

C.

Copy the ISO file to a backup location and run the ISO file.

D.

Unzip the ISO and execute the setup.exe file.

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 7 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99