Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by kaden

Page: 26 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: kaden
Question 104

A malicious file was executed automatically when a flash drive was plugged in. Which of the following features would prevent this type of incident?

Options:

A.

Disabling UAC

B.

Restricting local administrators

C.

Enabling UPnP

D.

Turning off AutoPlay

Discussion
Question 105

A customer calls the help desk asking for instructions on how to modify desktop wallpaper. Which of the following Windows 10 settings should the technician recommend?

Options:

A.

Personalization

B.

Apps

C.

Updates

D.

Display

Discussion
Question 106

Which of The following refers to the steps to be taken if an Issue occurs during a change Implementation?

Options:

A.

Testing

B.

Rollback

C.

Risk

D.

Acceptance

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 107

A user connected a smartphone to a coffee shop's public Wi-Fi and noticed the smartphone started sending unusual SMS messages and registering strange network activity A technician thinks a virus or other malware has infected the device. Which of the following should the technician suggest the user do to best address these security and privacy concerns? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Disable Wi-Fi autoconnect.

B.

Stay offline when in public places.

C.

Uninstall all recently installed applications.

D.

Schedule an antivirus scan.

E.

Reboot the device

F.

Update the OS

Discussion
Page: 26 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102