Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by angel

Page: 37 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: angel
Question 148

An administrator received a new shipment of mobile devices. Per company policy, all enterprise-issued devices must have two authentication methods, and the organization has already enforced the use of PIN codes as one method. Which of the following device features should the administrator enable?

Options:

A.

Smart card

B.

Biometrics

C.

Hard token

D.

One-time password

Discussion
Question 149

A technician needs to configure security settings on a Windows 10 workstation. Which of the following should the technician configure to limit password attempts?

Options:

A.

Account Lockout Policy

B.

User Access Control

C.

System Protection

D.

Firewall

Discussion
Question 150

Which of the following commands lists running processes in Linux?

Options:

A.

B.

apt-get

C.

Is

D.

cat

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 151

Which of the following best describes a rollback plan?

Options:

A.

A developer configures a process to return to the starting state upon completion.

B.

A user asks to remove an unneeded fileshare.

C.

An administrator applies new settings to a computer after the previous settings failed.

D.

A technician reverts the system to a previous state following a failed upgrade.

Discussion
Page: 37 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99