Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by margo

Page: 32 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: margo
Question 128

Which of the following wireless security features can be enabled lo allow a user to use login credentials to attach lo available corporate SSIDs?

Options:

A.

TACACS+

B.

Kerberos

C.

Preshared key

D.

WPA2/AES

Discussion
Question 129

A user’s Windows 10 workstation with an HDD is running really slowly. The user has opened, closed, and saved many large files over the past week. Which of the following tools should a technician use to remediate the issue?

Options:

A.

Disk Defragment

B.

Registry Editor

C.

System Information

D.

Disk Cleanup

Discussion
Question 130

A technician wants to update the local security policies on a Windows machine but is unable to launch the expected snap-in. Which of the following is the most likely reason?

Options:

A.

The computer is running Windows Home.

B.

The user did not sign the end user license agreement.

C.

The user disabled the User Account Control.

D.

An antivirus application is blocking access.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 131

A technician is installing a new copy of Windows on all computers in the enterprise Given the following requirements:

• The install phase must be scripted to run over the network • Each computer requires a new SSD as the system drive, • The existing HDD should remain as a backup drive.

Which of the following command-line tools should the technician use to install the drive and transfer the installation files from the network share? (Select three).

Options:

A.

net use

B.

robocopy

C.

winver

D.

diskpart

E.

sfc

F.