Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by hawa

Page: 44 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: hawa
Question 176

After clicking on a link in an email a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) received the following error:

Questions 176

The CFO then reported the incident to a technician. The link is purportedly to the organization's bank. Which of the following should the technician perform FIRST?

Options:

A.

Update the browser's CRLs

B.

File a trouble ticket with the bank.

C.

Contact the ISP to report the CFCs concern

D.

Instruct the CFO to exit the browser

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 177

A wireless network is set up, but it is experiencing some interference from other nearby SSIDs. Which of the following can BEST resolve the interference?

Options:

A.

Changing channels

B.

Modifying the wireless security

C.

Disabling the SSIO broadcast

D.

Changing the access point name

Discussion
Question 178

A technician found that an employee is mining cryptocurrency on a work desktop. The company has decided that this action violates its guidelines. Which of the following should be updated to reflect this new requirement?

Options:

A.

MDM

B.

EULA

C.

IRP

D.

AUP

Discussion
Question 179

A technician needs to document who had possession of evidence at every step of the process. Which of the following does this process describe?

Options:

A.

Rights management

B.

Audit trail

C.

Chain of custody

D.

Data integrity

Discussion
Page: 44 / 46
Title