Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by aren

Page: 19 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: aren
Question 76

An analyst needs GUI access to server software running on a macOS server. Which of the following options provides the BEST way for the analyst to access the macOS server from the Windows workstation?

Options:

A.

RDP through RD Gateway

B.

Apple Remote Desktop

C.

SSH access with SSH keys

D.

VNC with username and password

Discussion
Question 77

A user is being directed by the help desk to look up a Windows PC's network name so the help desk can use a remote administration tool to assist the user. Which of the following commands would allow the user to give the technician the correct information? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

ipconfig /all

B.

hostname

C.

netstat /?

D.

nslookup localhost

E.

arp —a

F.

ping:: 1

Discussion
Question 78

A call center handles inquiries into billing issues for multiple medical facilities. A security analyst notices that call center agents often walk away from their workstations, leaving patient data visible for anyone to see. Which of the following should a network administrator do to BEST prevent data theft within the call center?

Options:

A.

Encrypt the workstation hard drives.

B.

Lock the workstations after five minutes of inactivity.

C.

Install privacy screens.

D.

Log off the users when their workstations are not in use.

Discussion
Question 79

Which of the following is MOST likely contained in an EULA?

Options:

A.

Chain of custody

B.

Backup of software code

C.

Personally identifiable information

D.

Restrictions of use

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Page: 19 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99