Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by jett

Page: 28 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: jett
Question 112

A user called the help desk lo report an Issue with the internet connection speed on a laptop. The technician thinks that background services may be using extra bandwidth. Which of the following tools should the technician use to investigate connections on the laptop?

Options:

A.

nslookup

B.

net use

C.

netstat

D.

net user

Discussion
Question 113

A PC is taking a long time to boot Which of the following operations would be best to do to resolve the issue at a minimal expense? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Installing additional RAM

B.

Removing the applications from startup

C.

Installing a faster SSD

D.

Running the Disk Cleanup utility

E.

Defragmenting the hard drive

F.

Ending the processes in the Task Manager

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 114

A systems administrator is experiencing Issues connecting from a laptop to the corporate network using PKI. Which to the following tools can the systems administrator use to help remediate the issue?

Options:

A.

certmgr.msc

B.

msconfig.exe

C.

lusrmgr.msc

D.

perfmon.msc

Discussion
Question 115

While trying to repair a Windows 10 OS, a technician receives a prompt asking for a key. The technician tries the administrator password, but it is rejected. Which of the following does the technician need in order to continue the OS repair?

Options:

A.

SSL key

B.

Preshared key

C.

WPA2 key

D.

Recovery key

Discussion
Page: 28 / 46
Title