Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by ayoub

Page: 29 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: ayoub
Question 116

An administrator is designing and implementing a server backup system that minimizes the capacity of storage used. Which of the following is the BEST backup approach to use in conjunction with synthetic full backups?

Options:

A.

Differential

B.

Open file

C.

Archive

D.

Incremental

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 117

A technician is investigating options to secure a small office's wireless network. One requirement is to allow automatic log-ins to the network using certificates instead of passwords. Which of the following should the wireless solution have in order to support this feature?

Options:

A.

RADIUS

B.

AES

C.

EAP-EKE

D.

MFA

Discussion
Question 118

Which of the following Is a package management utility for PCs that are running the Linux operating system?

Options:

A.

chmod

B.

yum

C.

man

D.

grep

Discussion
Question 119

A company recently experienced a security incident in which a USB drive containing malicious software was able to covertly install malware on a workstation. Which of the following actions should be taken to prevent this incident from happening again? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Install a host-based IDS.

B.

Restrict log-in times.

C.

Enable a BIOS password.

D.

Update the password complexity.

E.

Disable AutoRun.

F.