Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by eleri

Page: 10 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: eleri
Question 40

A customer calls desktop support and begins yelling at a technician. The customer claims to have submitted a support ticket two hours ago and complains that the issue still has not been resolved. Which of the following describes how the technician should respond?

Options:

A.

Place the customer on hold until the customer calms down.

B.

Disconnect the call to avoid a confrontation.

C.

Wait until the customer is done speaking and offer assistance.

D.

Escalate the issue to a supervisor.

Discussion
Question 41

A remote user's smartphone is performing very slowly. The user notices that the performance improves slightly after rebooting but then reverts back to performing slowly. The user also notices that the phone does not get any faster after connecting to the company's corporate guest network. A technician sees that the phone has a large number of applications installed on it. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The user is in a poor signal area.

B.

The user has too many processes running.

C.

The smartphone has malware on it.

D.

The smartphone has been jailbroken.

Discussion
Question 42

Which of the following protocols supports fast roaming between networks?

Options:

A.

WEP

B.

WPA

C.

WPA2

D.

LEAP

E.

PEAP

Discussion
Question 43

A user's Windows computer seems to work well at the beginning of the day. However, its performance degrades throughout the day, and the system freezes when several applications are open. Which of the following should a technician do to resolve the issue? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Install the latest GPU drivers.

B.

Reinstall the OS.

C.

Increase the RAM.

D.

Increase the hard drive space.

E.

Uninstall unnecessary software.

F.

Disable scheduled tasks.

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Page: 10 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99