Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by vihaan

Page: 23 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: vihaan
Question 92

Which of the following is an example of MFA?

Options:

A.

Fingerprint scan and retina scan

B.

Password and PIN

C.

Username and password

D.

Smart card and password

Discussion
Question 93

Security software was accidentally uninstalled from all servers in the environment. After requesting the same version of the software be reinstalled, the security analyst learns that a change request will need to be filled out. Which of the following is the BEST reason to follow the change management process in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Owners can be notified a change is being made and can monitor it for performance impact. Most Voted

B.

A risk assessment can be performed to determine if the software is needed.

C.

End users can be aware of the scope of the change.

D.

A rollback plan can be implemented in case the software breaks an application.

Discussion
Question 94

A technician receives a call from a user who is on vacation. The user provides the necessary credentials and asks the technician to log in to the

users account and read a critical email that the user has been expecting. The technician refuses because this is a violation of the:

Options:

A.

acceptable use policy.

B.

regulatory compliance requirements.

C.

non-disclosure agreement

D.

incident response procedures

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 95

Following a recent power outage, several computers have been receiving errors when booting. The technician suspects file corruption has occurred. Which of the following steps should the technician try FIRST to correct the issue?

Options:

A.

Rebuild the Windows profiles.

B.

Restore the computers from backup.

C.

Reimage the computers.

D.

Run the System File Checker.

Discussion
Page: 23 / 46
Title