Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by peyton

Page: 4 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: peyton
Question 16

An organization implemented a method of wireless security that requires both a user and the user's computer to be in specific managed groups on the server in order to connect to Wi-Fi. Which of the following wireless security methods BEST describes what this organization implemented?

Options:

A.

TKIP

B.

RADIUS

C.

WPA2

D.

AES

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 17

A user receives the following error while attempting to boot a computer.

BOOTMGR is missing

press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart

Which of the following should a desktop engineer attempt FIRST to address this issue?

Options:

A.

Repair Windows.

B.

Partition the hard disk.

C.

Reimage the workstation.

D.

Roll back the updates.

Discussion
Question 18

A homeowner recently moved and requires a new router for the new ISP to function correctly. The internet service has been installed and has been confirmed as functional. Which of the following is the FIRST step the homeowner should take after installation of all relevant cabling and hardware?

Options:

A.

Convert the PC from a DHCP assignment to a static IP address.

B.

Run a speed test to ensure the advertised speeds are met.

C.

Test all network sharing and printing functionality the customer uses.

D.

Change the default passwords on new network devices.

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following is used as a password manager in the macOS?

Options:

A.

Terminal

B.

FileVault

C.

Privacy

D.

Keychain

Discussion
Page: 4 / 46
Title