Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by cassandra

Page: 15 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: cassandra
Question 60

A large company is changing its password length requirements. The Chief Information Officer is mandating that passwords now be at least 12 characters long, instead of 10. Which of the following should be used to adjust this setting?

Options:

A.

Group Policy

B.

User accounts

C.

Access control lists

D.

Authenticator applications

Discussion
Question 61

A corporate smartphone was stored for five months after setup. During this time, the company did not have any system updates. When the phone is turned on, an application runs, but it crashes intermittently. Which of the following should a technician do next?

Options:

A.

Restart the phone.

B.

Reimage the OS.

C.

Reinstall the application.

D.

Clear the cache.

Discussion
Question 62

A large organization is researching proprietary software with vendor support for a multiuser environment. Which of the following EULA types should be selected?

Options:

A.

Corporate

B.

Perpetual

C.

Open-source

D.

Personal

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 63

A technician is creating a location on a Windows workstation for a customer to store meeting minutes. Which of the following commands should the technician use?

Options:

A.

c: \minutes

B.

dir

C.

rmdir

D.

md

Discussion
Page: 15 / 46
Title