Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1102 Exam Questions and Answers by rehmat

Page: 2 / 46

CompTIA 220-1102 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Core 2 Exam
Exam Code: 220-1102 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 629 Q&A's Shared By: rehmat
Question 8

A technician is troubleshooting application crashes on a Windows workstation. Each time the workstation user tries to open a website in a browser, the following message is displayed:

crypt32.d11 is missing not found

Which of the following should the technician attempt FIRST?

Options:

A.

Rebuild Windows profiles.

B.

Reimage the workstation

C.

Roll back updates

D.

Perform a system file check

Discussion
Question 9

A user receives an error message from an online banking site that states the following:

Your connection is not private. Authority invalid.

Which of the following actions should the user take NEXT?

Options:

A.

Proceed to the site.

B.

Use a different browser.

C.

Report the error to the bank.

D.

Reinstall the browser.

Discussion
Question 10

A change advisory board authorized a setting change so a technician is permitted to implement the change. The technician successfully implemented the change. Which of the following should be done NEXT?

Options:

A.

Document the date and time of change.

B.

Document the purpose of the change.

C.

Document the risk level.

D.

Document findings of the sandbox test.

Discussion
Question 11

A technician needs to access a Windows 10 desktop on the network in a SOHO using RDP. Although the connection is unsuccessful, the technician is able to ping the computer successfully. Which of the following is MOST likely preventing the connection?

Options:

A.

The Windows 10 desktop has Windows 10 Home installed.

B.

The Windows 10 desktop does not have DHCP configured.

C.

The Windows 10 desktop is connected via Wi-Fi.

D.

The Windows 10 desktop is hibernating.

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 2 / 46
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1102
PDF

$35  $99.99

220-1102 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

220-1102 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99