Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by ayzal

Page: 42 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: ayzal
Question 168

In an environment where employees are frequently penalized for mistakes and the organizational culture is one of fear and blame which of the following is an internal auditor most likely to find?

Options:

A.

Management regularly overrides key controls

B.

Employee turnover is tow

C.

Careless behavior becomes normal

D.

Employee morale is low

Discussion
Question 169

Which of the following is ultimately responsible for the continuing professional development of internal audit activity staff?

Options:

A.

Individual internal auditors.

B.

Chief audit executive.

C.

Board of directors.

D.

CEO.

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 170

Which of the following requests, if accepted by the internal audit activity, would impair its independence?

Options:

A.

A request to develop workshops on corporate governance for management.

B.

A request to act as liaison with external auditors.

C.

A request to determine appropriate risk management responses for management.

D.

A request to provide counseling services on ethical matters.

Discussion
Question 171

Which of the following factors are commonly assessed to determine the magnitude of risk events?

Options:

A.

Tolerance and appetite

B.

Inherent and residual risk

C.

Cost and benefit

D.

Impact and likelihood

Discussion
Page: 42 / 51
Title