Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by adeline

Page: 39 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: adeline
Question 156

According to the Standards, in today's technology and business environments, how much computer and information systems-related knowledge and skills must an internal auditor have to be effective in fulfilling his job responsibilities?

Options:

A.

Auditors must have an IT specialty in at least one of their organization's key information technology systems.

B.

Auditors must be proficient in data analysis and computer assisted audit techniques for their organization.

C.

Auditors must understand their organization's integrated test facilities and generalized audit software.

D.

Auditors must understand their organization's IT governance, risk, and control processes.

Discussion
Question 157

In a retail organization, sales teams compete with each other to achieve and exceed sales targets. Each quarter, the members of the top sales team receive a bonus. In this environment, management should closely monitor for the emergence of which of the following potential risks?

Options:

A.

Risks related to employee turnover.

B.

Risks related to data manipulation.

C.

Risks related to employee competency.

D.

Risks related to not achieving sales targets.

Discussion
Question 158

According to IIA guidance, which of the following is accurate regarding the chief audit executive's (CAE's) requirement to report the results of quality assessments?

1. The CAE must report the results of external assessments at least annually.

2. The CAE must report the results of ongoing monitoring at least annually.

3. The CAE must report the results of quality assessments to senior management.

4. The CAE must report the results of quality assessments to the board.

Options:

A.

1 and 3 only.

B.

2 and 4 only.

C.

1,2. and 3.

D.

2,3, and 4.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 159

The same internal auditor has audited the regional purchasing department annually for the last three years. The audits have shown several significant control deficiencies that have not been corrected by management. New management is in charge of this regional purchasing department, and it is time to audit the department again. What concerns should be considered prior to assigning the audit to the same auditor?

Options:

A.

Intimidation threats may compromise the auditor's objectivity due to multiple negative audit reports completed by the auditor.

B.

The auditor has reviewed the department annually for the last three years, leading to familiarity, which can impact the internal audit activity's independence.

C.

A negative cognitive bias may be in place that affects the employee's objectivity due to the recent audits with uncorrected control deficiencies.

D.

The auditor may have formed a cultural bias, as the department under review is in the auditor's geographic area.

Discussion
Page: 39 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part1
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99