Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by gloria

Page: 18 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: gloria
Question 72

Which of the following would be considered an indicator that an organization's ethics program is not yet well developed?

Options:

A.

Disciplinary actions for ethics compliance violations are reviewed by the internal audit activity for consistency.

B.

Communication of ethics compliance expectations is the responsibility of employees' direct managers.

C.

The organization's code of ethics and related compliance policy are reviewed annually for potential updates.

D.

The board of directors reviews ethics oversight metrics for violations and compliance.

Discussion
Question 73

An organization opened its warehouse to sell written-off surplus and outdated office furniture to the general public. Prices were negotiable, and customers could pay by cash, check, or credit card. Receipts were available upon request, and were issued by the inventory manager upon collection of payment. At the end of the day, the manager forwarded all of the funds he had collected to the finance department for deposit. Which of the following types of fraud is most likely to occur under these circumstances?

Options:

A.

Asset misappropriation.

B.

Bribery.

C.

Falsifying records.

D.

Skimming

Discussion
Question 74

An internal auditor performed a consulting engagement last year which included assisting with management's design of controls over the procurement function. How should the chief audit executive plan an assurance engagement on the adequacy of the internal control system in the procurement function in the current year?

Options:

A.

Assign the engagement to another internal auditor on staff

B.

Outsource the engagement to ensure independence

C.

Harness the auditor's knowledge of the procurement function by assigning the engagement to the same internal auditor

D.

Postpone the engagement to the following year to ensure enough time has passed since the controls were designed

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 75

A newly hired internal auditor is most likely to need further education in the area of business acumen in which of the following situations?

Options:

A.

She was transferred from the managerial accounting department of the same organization.

B.

She was recruited from the internal audit activity of another organization that operates in a different industry.

C.

She was offered a permanent position after she had worked with the organization for two years in a temporary auditor-in-training position.

D.

She previously served on the organization's external audit team and was recruited to the internal audit activity following the current year's financial audit.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part1
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99