Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by mina

Page: 19 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: mina
Question 76

An internal audit of an organization's disbursement department revealed that multiple payments were made to legitimate vendors bearing fraudulent banking information belonging lo employees in the department. These vendors were initially set up with accurate banking information but were subsequently modified by disbursement officers with access to the vendor management system. Which of the following controls would have likely prevented the fraudulent modification of vendors' banking information?

Options:

A.

Management periodically reviews and verifies the information in the vendor master Tile.

B.

Management's approval is required for update to vendors' banking information.

C.

Management randomly audits a sample of payments to verify the accuracy of vendors' banking information.

D.

Management's approval is required before payments can be processed.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 77

Which of the following best demonstrates organizational independence of the internal audit activity?

Options:

A.

The chief audit executive (CAE) reports functionally to the CEO.

B.

The CAE's compensation is approved by the chief financial officer.

C.

The CAE's appointment Is determined by the CEO

D.

The CAE reports administratively to the chief operating officer.

Discussion
Question 78

According to MA guidance, which of the following statements is true regarding internal auditors' use of technology-based techniques?

Options:

A.

Auditors must consider using technology if it advances the engagement, even when implementation costs exceed the benefits.

B.

Auditors must considering using technology to reduce the organization's risk by detecting all instances of fraud.

C.

Auditors must consider using technology only when the Implementation cost does not exceed benefits.

D.

Auditors must consider using technology in a variety of engagements to ensure that their work is substantiated and infallible.

Discussion
Question 79

During an assurance engagement the internal audit team discovers that employees performing a control do not understand the principles behind it. Before the engagement concludes, at management's request the audit team facilitates several formal training sessions to help explain those principles to the employees. Which of the following best describes the engagement provided by the internal audit activity in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Assurance services

B.

Blended services

C.

Consulting services

D.

Prohibited services

Discussion
Page: 19 / 51
Title