Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by maverick

Page: 36 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: maverick
Question 144

A chief audit executive (CAE) recruited a few new internal auditors to reduce the resource gaps identified in this year's internal audit plan. One of the new recruits has several years of experience with the organization. Ten months ago. she served as a senior supervisor in the finance department. However, for the past 10 months, she has been helping the organization with implementing a new IT system. What approach should the CAE take for the upcoming financial statement controls audit?

Options:

A.

Assign the new auditor to assist with conducting the fieldwork. but ensure that her work is reviewed by the CAE.

B.

Assign the new auditor to assist with developing the audit program, but ensure that the audit program is executed by other audit staff.

C.

Ensure that the new auditor's previous manager, and other close former coworkers, are excused during the audit.

D.

Ensure that the new auditor is responsible only for the supervisory review, but not the execution of the audit field work.

Discussion
Question 145

Which of the following best describes a proactive role for the internal audit activity with regard to the organization's ethics program?

Options:

A.

Becoming a voting member of the organization's internal ethics council.

B.

Performing an annual organizationwide employee survey.

C.

Reviewing all departmental ethics-related policies.

D.

Conducting annual ethics training for all employees.

Discussion
Question 146

What is the primary purpose of The IIA's Code of Ethics?

Options:

A.

Communicate specific activities appropriate to the performance of internal auditing

B.

Promote ethical culture within corporations and other business organizations

C.

Establish mandatory standards of competence for the practice of internal auditing

D.

Establish principles and expectations governing behavior of individuals and organizations in the conduct of internal auditing

Discussion
Question 147

An audit client who was unsatisfied with the audit report rating called the chief audit executive (CAE) and complained that the internal auditor who performed the audit was biased because his spouse, who worked in the area under review, was on a list of employees to be terminated. Which of the following measures would be most appropriate to prevent this situation from arising?

Options:

A.

Initiating an internal investigation to clarify whether a biased judgment took place.

B.

Requiring the internal auditors to disclose any potential conflicts of interest.

C.

Requiring that the audit client disclose any potential conflicts of interest with the auditor.

D.

Requiring human resources manager to submit all future job applicants' data in order to identify relatives of auditors.

Discussion
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 36 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part1
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99