Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by samantha

Page: 35 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: samantha
Question 140

According to IIA guidance, which of the following corporate social responsibility (CSR) evaluation activities may be performed by the internal audit activity?

1. Consult on CSR program design and implementation.

2. Serve as an advisor on CSR governance and risk management.

3. Review third parties for contractual compliance with CSR terms.

4. Identify and mitigate risks to help meet the CSR program objectives.

Options:

A.

1,2, and 3,

B.

1 2, and 4.

C.

1, 3, and 4.

D.

2, 3, and 4.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 141

When testing a sample of payroll records during an engagement, an internal auditor suspects mat fraud has been committed. What should be the next step?

Options:

A.

The auditor should increase the sample size to determine the extent ol the fraud.

B.

The suspicions should be communicated to the chief audit executive.

C.

The testing should be completed with the results reported in the final audit report.

D.

A fraud investigator should examine the evidence and report back to the auditor.

Discussion
Question 142

The chief audit executive (CAE) has decided to outsource an audit of the organization's cloud governance in the annual audit plan. Why would the CAE outsource this audit?

Options:

A.

Lack of internal audit staff proficiency.

B.

Lack of audit planning.

C.

Lack of internal assessments.

D.

Lack of due professional care.

Discussion
Question 143

Due to toe increased operational responsibility of the CEO. The chief audit executive (CAE) of an organization currently reports to the chief financial officer (CFO). What is the likely imped of such a situation?

Options:

A.

There may be limitation m the scope of engagements that can be undertaken

B.

The CPO could provide expert advice when auditing areas under his purview

C.

The internal audit activity is adequately positioned when the CAE reports to a member of executive management

D.

The expense of finance staff can be catted upon during an audit of finance-related areas

Discussion
Page: 35 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part1
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99