Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by natan

Page: 15 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: natan
Question 60

An internal audit activity maintains a quality assurance and improvement program that includes annual self-assessments. The internal audit activity includes in each engagement report a clause that the engagement is conducted in conformance with the International

Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing ( Standards) Which of the following justifies inclusion of this clause in the reports?

Options:

A.

Internal audit activity policies and engagement records provide relevant, sufficient, and competent evidence that the statement is correct

B.

The audit committee has reviewed the annual self-assessment results and approved the use of the clause

C.

The self-assessment results were validated by a qualified external review team three years prior

D.

The internal audit charter, approved by the audit committee requires conformance with the Standards

Discussion
Question 61

According to IIA guidance, which of the following is most critical to ensuring that an organization's risk management program remains effective over time?

Options:

A.

Ensuring a fully executed assurance role for the internal audit activity.

B.

Conducting risk evaluations that include ranking the relative importance of each risk.

C.

Establishing a risk management function and appointing a chief risk officer.

D.

Conducting a combination of ongoing risk reviews and individual evaluations.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 62

The chief audit executive of a large national retailer is reviewing the purpose and objectives of the organization's internal audit activity

Which of the following objectives is best aligned with The IIA's Mission of Internal Audit?

Options:

A.

To implement a quality assurance and improvement program

B.

To assess the effectiveness of internal controls over organizational assets

C.

To ensure internal auditors possess the competencies needed to perform their responsibilities

D.

To operate within the budget established by the board of directors

Discussion
Question 63

Which of the following scenarios best illustrates due professional care?

Options:

A.

An internal auditor who previously worked in the payroll department within the last year was intentionally excluded by the chief audit executive from the audit team assigned to a payroll audit

B.

While performing a payroll audit an auditor became skeptical about significant payments made to a manager. The auditor sought to determine whether these payments were reasonable through discussion with a manager in a different department in the organization

C.

The head of the payroll department being audited is a business partner of the engagement supervisor During the audit the engagement supervisor sought to maintain his objectivity by not participating in fieldwork

D.

An auditor assigned to a payroll audit was unable to reperform some complex payroll computations for a small number of employees The sum of these payments was below the materiality thresholds provided so the auditor did not perform further tests

Discussion
Page: 15 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part1
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99