Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by cadi

Page: 17 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: cadi
Question 68

An internal audit team received the following feedback from operational management via a post-engagement survey "Management agrees with all audit findings However, the audit team did not consider our input on the best way to resolve the issues”

This feedback is an indication that the internal audit activity may need to improve which of the following interpersonal skills?

Options:

A.

Leadership

B.

Conflict management

C.

Communication

D.

Influence

Discussion
Question 69

According to The IIA’s Code of Ethics, which of the following statements is true?

Options:

A.

When an internal auditor releases required information to a regulator, resulting in a significant loss through fines and penalties for the organization, he fails to add value.

B.

When an internal auditor limits the scope of the audit engagement after learning that management is hiding relevant information, he demonstrates integrity.

C.

When an internal auditor disagrees with the treatment received by workers in the organization’s foreign subsidiary and alters the audit program to highlight the issue, the fails to demonstrate objectivity.

D.

When an internal auditor continues with an audit engagement, despite the audit client’s claims that the work performed is unnecessary and redundant, he fails to demonstrate competency.

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 70

The internal audit activity is performing an assessment of an organization's ethics program, and the engagement scope specifies a focus on the training program's design. According to IIA guidance, which of the following questions would be the most relevant?

1. Does the training include situations that require an ethical decision?

2. What percentage of employees have taken the training?

3. What are the results of the employee assessment of the organization's ethical climate?

4. Does the instructor provide feedback on the thought process to reach an ethical resolution?

Options:

A.

1 and 2.

B.

1 and 4.

C.

2 and 3.

D.

3 and 4.

Discussion
Question 71

Which of the following is part of a fraud detection program?

Options:

A.

Whistleblower hotline.

B.

Authority limits.

C.

Background investigations

D.

Evaluation of compensation programs.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 51
Title