Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by lacey

Page: 10 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: lacey
Question 40

Which of the following are considered root causes of fraud?

Options:

A.

Rationalization and corruption

B.

Corruption and opportunity

C.

Opportunity and perceived need

D.

Perceived need and weak internal controls

Discussion
Question 41

According to IIA guidance, which of the following actions best demonstrates due professional care by an internal auditor when she discovers a number of fraud-related red flags during an audit engagement?

Options:

A.

Conclude the engagement and inform management that fraud has occurred

B.

Perform further testing to verify the existence of fraud.

C.

Suspend the engagement and undertake a formal fraud investigation.

D.

Notify the board of the possible fraud immediately

Discussion
Question 42

Which of the following actions taken during an audit engagement is the best demonstration of an internal auditor's due professional care?

Options:

A.

Ensure that all financial information related to the engagement is included in the audit plan and examined for irregularities.

B.

Document all audit tests completely.

C.

Consider the possibility of noncompliance or irregularities at all times during an engagement.

D.

Notify the audit committee of any noncompliance or irregularity discovered during an engagement

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 43

According to IIA guidance, which of the following statements is true regarding risk management in an organization?

Options:

A.

The risk management function has the sole responsibility for identifying and managing risks in all departments

B.

Risk management is a core responsibility of the internal audit activity

C.

The internal audit activity should consider the organization’s maturity, structure, and the competitive environment to establish the organization’s risk appetite

D.

The internal audit activity may use a risk management or control framework to assist in risk identification

Discussion
Page: 10 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part1
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99