Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by laurie

Page: 21 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: laurie
Question 84

Which of the following is the best example of a risk appetite statement concerning an investment portfolio?

Options:

A.

We will request CEO approval for investments greater than S20 million and board approval for investments greater than $50 million.

B.

We will hedge 95 percent of our U S. currency exposure and 100 percent of our European currency exposure.

C.

We have a moderate tolerance for investment earnings volatility with a target value at risk of S50 million.

D.

We will report to the risk committee all credit losses greater than S10 million and all market value losses greater than S20 million.

Discussion
Question 85

Which data analytics competency is critical for new internal auditors to possess in order to plan and perform internal audit engagements in conformance with the Standards?

Options:

A.

Describe data analytics and the application of data analytics methods in internal auditing.

B.

Apply data analytics methods in internal auditing.

C.

Evaluate the use of data analytics in an internal audit.

D.

Understand the definition of data analytics only.

Discussion
Question 86

According to IIA guidance, which of the following is the strongest indicator of deficiencies in the risk management process?

Options:

A.

The periodic evaluation of risk ratings is primarily dependent on subjective assessments.

B.

Separate evaluations of the risk management process were conducted, but the results were never integrated.

C.

Management's primary objective is minimizing changes to the structure and operation of the risk management process.

D.

Many aspects of the related enterprise risk management program are informal and undocumented.

Discussion
Question 87

In an internal audit charter, which of the following statements regarding the chief audit executive (CAE) would be most directly related to describing the responsibilities of the internal audit activity*?

Options:

A.

The CAE shall report functionally to the board and administratively to the chief financial officer

B.

The CAE and the Internal audit activity shall have full access to any and all records and personnel of the organization that are relevant to audit engagements

C.

The CAE and the internal audit activity shall be independent and objective in performing their work.

D.

The CAE shall report periodically on the performance of the internal audit activity relative to its plan

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Page: 21 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part1
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99