Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by aila

Page: 16 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: aila
Question 64

Which of the following best demonstrates that an internal auditor is applying due professional care when planning an assurance engagement?

Options:

A.

Assessing the risk of noncompliance with laws and regulations

B.

Following the policies as prescribed by the internal audit manual.

C.

Advising management of the area under review on how to mitigate internal control risks.

D.

Conducting the engagement on the presupposition that fraud exists.

Discussion
Question 65

Which of the following best describes the type of organizational culture known as adaptability culture'?

Options:

A.

A results-oriented culture that values competitiveness and personal initiative

B.

A culture that emerges in quick-response and high-risk decision-making environments

C.

A culture that is characterized by low involvement with environmental and health issues

D.

A culture that places high value on participation and meeting the needs of employees.

Discussion
Question 66

Which of the following is true for consulting engagements'?

Options:

A.

The internal audit activity must ensure management actions have been effectively implemented or risk accepted

B.

A work program for the engagement is not required but may be developed

C.

The nature of consulting services does not have to be in the internal audit charter

D.

Risks identified from the engagement must be considered when evaluating the organization's risk management processes

Discussion
Question 67

According to IIA guidance, which of the following is the primary reason the chief audit executive discusses the internal audit charter with senior management and the board?

Options:

A.

To provide guidance and solicit feedback on managing the internal audit activity as expected by various stakeholders.

B.

To provide an understanding of the Mission of Internal Audit and The IIA's mandatory guidance elements.

C.

To provide an update on the internal audit activity's quality of engagement supervision.

D.

To provide information on existing internal audit planning, changes to the internal audit plan, and the rationale for the changes

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Page: 16 / 51
Title
Questions
Posted

IIA-CIA-Part1
PDF

$40  $99.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

IIA-CIA-Part1 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99