Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

IIA Updated IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Questions and Answers by presley

Page: 38 / 51

IIA IIA-CIA-Part1 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Essentials of Internal Auditing
Exam Code: IIA-CIA-Part1 Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CIA
Questions: 691 Q&A's Shared By: presley
Question 152

An engagement supervisor notes that an internal auditor usually documents and submits draft audit reports for review without giving the process owners the opportunity to state their position on the issues raised. How should the engagement supervisor respond?

Options:

A.

Encourage the auditor to continue this practice, as it demonstrates objectivity.

B.

Encourage the auditor to improve communication skills.

C.

Encourage the auditor to conduct post-engagement surveys to obtain the audit client's position on the issues raised.

D.

Encourage the auditor to sign the draft reports before submitting them.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 153

Which of the following should be considered in developing a risk and control model for use in an engagement?

Options:

A.

The risk and control model should be globally accepted by the profession.

B.

The risk and control model should be strictly adhered to in performing the engagement.

C.

The risk and control model should be tailored to the organization that will be the subject of the engagement.

D.

The risk and control model should be developed individually by the auditor for use on individual audit projects within the planned engagement.

Discussion
Question 154

Which of the following actions by the internal audit activity requires disclosure to the board of nonconformance with the Standards?

Options:

A.

The internal audit activity did not complete an external assessment within the last seven years

B.

The internal audit activity performed an engagement with limited scope due to lack of knowledge

C.

The internal audit activity failed to consider risk when conducting a review of a department

D.

An internal auditor was assigned to an engagement m an area where she previously worked more than 10 years ago

Discussion
Question 155

Nearing the completion of fieldwork, an internal auditor shared the draft report findings with management prior to the closing meeting. During the closing meeting, management expressed dissatisfaction in that they were not familiar with some of the findings. Management also noted that some aspects of the report seemed confusing. Which of the following competencies appears to have been lacking in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Communication.

B.

Business acumen.

C.

Persuasion.

D.

Critical thinking.

Discussion
Page: 38 / 51
Title