Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by freyja

Page: 12 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: freyja
Question 48

Frank is a network technician working for a medium-sized law firm in Memphis. Frank and two other IT employees take care of all the technical needs for the firm. The firm's partners have asked that a secure wireless

network be implemented in the office so employees can move about freely without being tied to a network cable. While Frank and his colleagues are familiar with wired Ethernet technologies, 802.3, they are not familiar

with how to setup wireless in a business environment. What IEEE standard should Frank and the other IT employees follow to become familiar with wireless?

Options:

A.

The IEEE standard covering wireless is 802.9 and they should follow this.

B.

802.7 covers wireless standards and should be followed

C.

They should follow the 802.11 standard

D.

Frank and the other IT employees should follow the 802.1 standard.

Discussion
Question 49

Which of the following acts as a verifier for the certificate authority?

Options:

A.

Certificate Management system

B.

Certificate authority

C.

Directory management system

D.

Registration authority

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 50

David, a network and system admin, encrypted all the files in a Windows system that supports NTFS file system using Encrypted File Systems (EFS). He then backed up the same files into another Windows

system that supports FAT file system. Later, he found that the backup files were not encrypted. What could be the reason for this?

Options:

A.

EFS could only encrypt the files that follow NTFS

B.

FAT files cannot be encrypted

C.

EFS is not the encryption system used in Windows

D.

Copied files loses their encryption

Discussion
Question 51

Chris is a senior network administrator. Chris wants to measure the Key Risk Indicator (KRI) to assess the organization. Why is Chris calculating the KRI for his organization? It helps Chris to:

Options:

A.

Identifies adverse events

B.

Facilitates backward

C.

Facilitates post Incident management

D.

Notifies when risk has reached threshold levels

Discussion
Page: 12 / 25
Title