Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by yusra

Page: 16 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: yusra
Question 64

An employee of a medical service company clicked a malicious link in an email sent by an attacker. Suddenly, employees of the company are not able to access billing information or client record as it is

encrypted. The attacker asked the company to pay money for gaining access to their data. Which type of malware attack is described above?

Options:

A.

Logic bomb

B.

Rootkits

C.

Trojan

D.

Ransomware

Discussion
Question 65

A local bank wants to protect their cardholder data. Which standard should the bark comply with in order to ensure security of this data?

Options:

A.

GDPR

B.

HIPAA

C.

SOX

D.

PCI DSS

Discussion
Question 66

Which of the following creates passwords for individual administrator accounts and stores them in Windows AD?

Options:

A.

LSASS

B.

SRM

C.

SAM

D.

LAPS

Discussion
Question 67

Which of the following statement holds true in terms of containers?

Options:

A.

Container requires more memory space

B.

Each container runs in its own OS

C.

Container is fully isolated; hence, more secure

D.

Process-level isolation happens; a container in hence less secure

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 16 / 25
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99