Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by sunday

Page: 24 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: sunday
Question 96

Which RAID level system provides very good data performance but does not offer fault tolerance and data redundancy?

Options:

A.

PAID level 3

B.

RAID level 5

C.

RAID level 1

D.

RAID level 0

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 97

Identify the Password Attack Technique in which the adversary attacks cryptographic hash functions based on the probability, that if a hashing process is used for creating a key, then the same is

used for other keys?

Options:

A.

Dictionary Attack

B.

Brute Forcing Attack

C.

Hybrid Attack

D.

Birthday Attack

Discussion
Question 98

An enterprise recently moved to a new office and the new neighborhood is a little risky. The CEO wants to monitor the physical perimeter and the entrance doors 24 hours. What is the best option to do this job?

Options:

A.

Install a CCTV with cameras pointing to the entrance doors and the street

B.

Use fences in the entrance doors

C.

Use lights in all the entrance doors and along the company's perimeter

D.

Use an IDS in the entrance doors and install some of them near the corners

Discussion
Question 99

A CCTV camera, which can be accessed on the smartphone from a remote location, is an example of _____

Options:

A.

Device-to-Device communication model

B.

Device-to-Cloud communication model

C.

Device-to-Gateway communication model

D.

Back-End Data-Sharing communication model

Discussion
Page: 24 / 25
Title