Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by henley

Page: 10 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: henley
Question 40

Richard has been working as a Linux system administrator at an MNC. He wants to maintain a productive and secure environment by improving the performance of the systems through Linux patch management. Richard is using Ubuntu and wants to patch the Linux systems manually. Which among the following command installs updates (new ones) for Debun based Linux OSes?

Options:

A.

sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

B.

sudo apt-get update

C.

sudo apt-get dist-update

D.

sudo apt-get upgrate

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 41

Which field is not included in the TCP header?

Options:

A.

Source IP address

B.

Acknowledgment number

C.

Sequence number

D.

Source Port

Discussion
Question 42

Which VPN QoS model guarantees the traffic from one customer edge (CE) to another?

Options:

A.

Pipe Model

B.

AAA model

C.

Hub-and-Spoke VPN model

D.

Hose mode

Discussion
Question 43

Will is working as a Network Administrator. Management wants to maintain a backup of all the company data as soon as it starts operations. They decided to use a RAID backup storage technology for their data backup

plan. To implement the RAID data backup storage, Will sets up a pair of RAID disks so that all the data written to one disk is copied automatically to the other disk as well. This maintains an additional copy of the data.

Which RAID level is used here?

Options:

A.

RAID 3

B.

RAID 1

C.

RAID 5

D.

RAID 0

Discussion
Page: 10 / 25