Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by jayla

Page: 21 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: jayla
Question 84

Xenon is a leading real estate firm located in Australia. Recently, the company had decided a bid

amount for a prestigious construction project and was sure of being awarded the project. Unfortunately,

the company lost the tender to one of its competitors. A few days later, while performing a network

scan, the network admin identified that somebody had captured the confidential e-mails conversions

related to the tender. Upon further investigation, the admin discovered that one of the switch ports was

left open and an employee had plugged into the network using an Ethernet cable.

Which attack did the employee perform in the above situation?

Options:

A.

Network Sniffing

B.

Password Attack

C.

Social Engineering Attack

D.

Man-in-the-Middle Attack

Discussion
Question 85

Management wants to bring their organization into compliance with the ISO standard for information security risk management. Which ISO standard will management decide to implement?

Options:

A.

ISO/IEC 27004

B.

ISO/IEC 27002

C.

ISO/IEC 27006

D.

ISO/IEC 27005

Discussion
Question 86

Which of the following is an example of Indicators of Attack?

Options:

A.

Malware

B.

Signatures

C.

Exploits

D.

Remote code execution

Discussion
Question 87

Which type of antenna is based on the principle of a satellite dish and can pick up Wi-Fi signals from a distance of ten miles of more?

Options:

A.

Yagi antenna

B.

Directional antenna

C.

Omnidirectional antenna

D.

Parabolic Grid antenna

Discussion
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Page: 21 / 25
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99