Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by tommy-lee

Page: 6 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: tommy-lee
Question 24

A stateful multilayer inspection firewall combines the aspects of Application level gateway, Circuit level gateway and Packet filtering firewall. On which layers of the OSI model, does the Stateful

multilayer inspection firewall works?

Options:

A.

Network, Session & Application

B.

Physical & application

C.

Session & network

D.

Physical, session & application

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 25

You are responsible for network functions and logical security throughout the corporation. Your company has over 250 servers running Windows Server 2012, 5000workstations running Windows 10, and 200 mobile

users working from laptops on Windows 8. Last week 10 of your company's laptops were stolen from a salesman, while at a conference in Barcelona. These laptops contained proprietary company information. While

doing a damage assessment, a news story leaks about a blog post containing information about the stolen laptops and the sensitive information. What built-in Windows feature could you have implemented to protect the

sensitive information on these laptops?

Options:

A.

You should have used 3DES.

B.

You should have implemented the Distributed File System (DFS).

C.

If you would have implemented Pretty Good Privacy (PGP).

D.

You could have implemented the Encrypted File System (EFS)

Discussion
Question 26

Which of the following things need to be identified during attack surface visualization?

Options:

A.

Attacker’s tools, techniques, and procedures

B.

Authentication, authorization, and auditing in networks

C.

Regulatory frameworks, standards and, procedures for organizations

D.

Assets, topologies, and policies of the organization

Discussion
Question 27

Which of the following Wireshark filters allows an administrator to detect SYN/FIN DDoS attempt on

the network?

Options:

A.

tcp.flags==0x003

B.

tcp.flags==0X029

C.

TCP.flags==0x300

D.

tcp.dstport==7

Discussion
Page: 6 / 25