Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by selina

Page: 11 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: selina
Question 44

Malone is finishing up his incident handling plan for IT before giving it to his boss for review. He is outlining the incident response methodology and the steps that are involved. Which step should Malone list as the last step in the incident response methodology?

Options:

A.

Malone should list a follow-up as the last step in the methodology

B.

Recovery would be the correct choice for the last step in the incident response methodology

C.

He should assign eradication to the last step.

D.

Containment should be listed on Malone's plan for incident response.

Discussion
Question 45

Which scan attempt can penetrate through a router and a firewall that filter incoming packets with particular flags set and is not supported by Windows?

Options:

A.

ARP scan attempt

B.

TCP full connect scan attempt

C.

TCP null scan attempt

D.

PINC sweep attempt

Discussion
Question 46

Which of the following technologies can be used to leverage zero-trust model security?

Options:

A.

Software defined networking (SDN)

B.

Network function visualization (NFV)

C.

Network visualization (NV)

D.

Software defined perimeter (SDP)

Discussion
Question 47

Management asked their network administrator to suggest an appropriate backup medium for their backup plan that best suits their organization's need. Which of the following factors will the administrator consider when

deciding on the appropriate backup medium?

Options:

A.

Capability

B.

Accountability

C.

Extensibility

D.

Reliability

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 11 / 25
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99