Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by avery

Page: 22 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: avery
Question 88

Which of the following RAID storage techniques divides the data into multiple blocks, which are further written across the RAID system?

Options:

A.

Mirroring

B.

Striping

C.

None of these

D.

Parity

Discussion
Question 89

What is the correct order of activities that a IDS is supposed to attempt in order to detect an intrusion?

Options:

A.

Prevention, Intrusion Monitoring, Intrusion Detection, Response

B.

Intrusion Monitoring, Intrusion Detection, Response, Prevention

C.

Intrusion Detection, Response, Prevention, Intrusion Monitoring

D.

Prevention, Intrusion Detection, Response, Intrusion Monitoring

Discussion
Question 90

Which of the following network monitoring techniques requires extra monitoring software or hardware?

Options:

A.

Non-router based

B.

Switch based

C.

Hub based

D.

Router based

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 91

A company wants to implement a data backup method which allows them to encrypt the data ensuring its security as well as access at any time and from any location. What is the appropriate backup method that

should be implemented?

Options:

A.

Onsite backup

B.

Hot site backup

C.

Offsite backup

D.

Cloud backup

Discussion
Page: 22 / 25