Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by milan

Page: 23 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: milan
Question 92

Timothy works as a network administrator in a multinational organization. He decides to implement a dedicated network for sharing storage resources. He uses a_______as itseperates the storage units from the

servers and the user network.

Options:

A.

SAN

B.

SCSA

C.

NAS

D.

SAS

Discussion
Question 93

Ivan needs to pick an encryption method that is scalable even though it might be slower. He has settled on a method that works where one key is public and the other is private. What encryption method did Ivan settle

on?

Options:

A.

Ivan settled on the private encryption method.

B.

Ivan settled on the symmetric encryption method.

C.

Ivan settled on the asymmetric encryption method

D.

Ivan settled on the hashing encryption method

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Question 94

John is working as a network defender at a well-reputed multinational company. He wanted to implement security that can help him identify any future attacks that can betargeted toward his organization and

take appropriate security measures and actions beforehand to defend against them. Which one of the following security defense techniques should be implement?

Options:

A.

Reactive security approach

B.

Retrospective security approach

C.

Proactive security approach

D.

Preventive security approach

Discussion
Question 95

What command is used to terminate certain processes in an Ubuntu system?

Options:

A.

#grep Kill [Target Process}

B.

#kill-9[PID]

C.

#ps ax Kill

D.

# netstat Kill [Target Process]

Discussion
Page: 23 / 25
Title