Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by kamari

Page: 2 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: kamari
Question 8

Which among the following filter is used to detect a SYN/FIN attack?

Options:

A.

tcp.flags==0x002

B.

tcp.flags==0x004

C.

tcp.flags==0x003

D.

tcp.flags==0x001

Discussion
Question 9

Syslog and SNMP are the two main _______ protocols through which log records are transferred.

Options:

A.

Pull-based

B.

Push-based

C.

Host-based

D.

Network-based

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 10

Which of the following security models enable strict identity verification for every user or device attempting to access the network resources?

1. Zero-trust network model

2. Castle-and-Moat model

Options:

A.

Both 1 and 2

B.

1 only

C.

2 only

D.

None

Discussion
Question 11

Identity the correct order for a successful black hat operation.

Options:

A.

Reconnaissance. Scanning, Gaining Access. Maintaining Access, and Covering Tracks

B.

Scanning, Reconnaissance, Gaining Access. Maintaining Access and Covering Tracks

C.

Reconnaissance. Gaming Access, Scanning. Maintaining Access, and Covering Tracks

D.

Reconnaissance, Scanning, Gaining Access, Covering Tracks, and Maintaining Access

Discussion
Page: 2 / 25
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99