Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by arlo-james

Page: 18 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: arlo-james
Question 72

Patrick wants to change the file permission of a file with permission value 755 to 744. He used a Linux command chmod [permission Value] [File Name] to make these changes. What will be the change

in the file access?

Options:

A.

He changed the file permission from rwxr-xr-x to rwx-r--r--

B.

He changes the file permission from rwxr-xr-x to rw-rw-rw-

C.

He changed the file permission from rw------- to rw-r--r--

D.

He changed the file permission from rwxrwxrwx to rwx------

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 73

Which filter to locate unusual ICMP request an Analyst can use in order to detect a ICMP probes

from the attacker to a target OS looking for the response to perform ICMP fingerprinting?

Options:

A.

(icmp.type==9 && ((!(icmp.code==9))

B.

(icmp.type==14) || (icmp.type==15 || (icmp.type==17)

C.

(icmp.type==8 && ((!(icmp.code==8))

D.

(icmp.type==12) || (icmp.type==15 || (icmp.type==17)

Discussion
Question 74

Which wireless networking topology setup requires same channel name and SSID?

Options:

A.

Ad-Hoc standalone network architecture

B.

Infrastructure network topology

C.

Hybrid topology

D.

Mesh topology

Discussion
Question 75

Identity the method involved in purging technique of data destruction.

Options:

A.

Incineration

B.

Overwriting

C.

Degaussing

D.

Wiping

Discussion
Page: 18 / 25
Title