Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by sid

Page: 15 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: sid
Question 60

How can a WAF validate traffic before it reaches a web application?

Options:

A.

It uses a role-based filtering technique

B.

It uses an access-based filtering technique

C.

It uses a sandboxing filtering technique

D.

It uses a rule-based filtering technique

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 61

Which of the following can be used to disallow a system/user from accessing all applications except a specific folder on a system?

Options:

A.

Hash rule

B.

Path rule

C.

Internet zone rule

D.

Certificate rule

Discussion
Question 62

Which of the following network security controls can an administrator use to detect, deflect or study attempts to gain unauthorized access to information systems?

Options:

A.

IDS/IPS

B.

Network Protocol Analyzer

C.

Proxy Server

D.

Honeypot

Discussion
Question 63

What is the name of the authority that verifies the certificate authority in digital certificates?

Options:

A.

Directory management system

B.

Certificate authority

C.

Registration authority

D.

Certificate Management system

Discussion
Page: 15 / 25
Title