Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-38 Exam Questions and Answers by ayzal

Page: 17 / 25

ECCouncil 312-38 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Network Defender (CND)
Exam Code: 312-38 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CND
Questions: 345 Q&A's Shared By: ayzal
Question 68

The network administrator wants to strengthen physical security in the organization. Specifically, to implement a solution stopping people from entering certain restricted zones without proper credentials. Which of

following physical security measures should the administrator use?

Options:

A.

Bollards

B.

Fence

C.

Video surveillance

D.

Mantrap

Discussion
Question 69

What should a network administrator perform to execute/test the untrusted or untested programs or code from untrusted or unverified third-parties without risking the host system or OS?

Options:

A.

Application Whitelisting

B.

Application Blacklisting

C.

Deployment of WAFs

D.

Application Sandboxing

Discussion
Question 70

What defines the maximum time period an organization is willing to lose data during a major IT outage event?

Options:

A.

BC

B.

RTO

C.

DR

D.

RPO

Discussion
Question 71

A newly joined network administrator wants to assess the organization against possible risk. He notices the organization doesn't have a________identified which helps measure how risky an activity is.

Options:

A.

Risk Severity

B.

Risk Matrix

C.

Key Risk Indicator

D.

Risk levels

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Page: 17 / 25
Title
Questions
Posted

312-38
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-38 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-38 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99