Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by annabel

Page: 10 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: annabel
Question 40

The VP of sales at Cloud Kicks wants the sales team to use the Salesforce mobile app to complete their tasks. The sales team needs to create

and edit leads, contacts, and opportunities with ease.

Which feature should the consultant recommend the sales team use?

Options:

A.

Smart Actions

B.

Lightning Mobile Component

C.

Einstein Activity Capture

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 41

Which two use cases will protect the integrity of order data with activation limitations?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

New Products can be added to active orders.

B.

Products can be removed from active reduction orders.

C.

Orders can be activated only if they include a Product.

D.

Multiple reduction orders can be created for a single order.

Discussion
Question 42

A sales rep notices they can edit some opportunities associated with accounts they

own, but is unable to edit other opportunities, although these are associated with accounts they own. Which three reasons could explain the sales rep’s experience?

Choose 3 answers

Options:

A.

Sharing Rules for opportunities are set to Manager Groups.

B.

Opportunity visibility allows View access to opportunities owned by others and associated with accounts they own.

C.

The organization-wide defaults for opportunities are set to Private.

D.

All provisioned Opportunity object permissions enable Read access with all accounts the sales rep.

E.

Some opportunities associated with the sales rep's account are owned by other users.

Discussion
Question 43

Cloud Kicks (CK) has an external enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that

stores product order information. CK wants to view those orders as a related list on the account

record in real time.

Which best practice should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Implement Salesforce Connect and an external object to get real-time product order information, and add the external object as a related fist on the Account.

B.

Create a Lightning component, and get the real-time product order information from ERP using REST integration.

C.

Create external object product onto" information in Salesforce, run a nightly batch to get details from ERP, and add the external object as a related fist on the Account.

D.

Implement Salesforce-to-Salesforce to get real-time product order information, and add it as a related list on the Account.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CRT-251
PDF

$40  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99