Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by safaa

Page: 20 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: safaa
Question 80

The sales manager at Cloud Kicks has asked a consultant to create a report to track when opportunities reach a certain stage with an amount equal to $100,000. The consultant saves the report to the Big Deals folder, which is a subfolder of the Sales Team folder. The Sales Manager role has View access to the Sales Team folder. The sales manager wants to subscribe to the report.

Which permission does the sales manager need to subscribe to the report created by the consultant?

Options:

A.

Subscribe to Reports permission

B.

Subscribe to Reports: Set Running User permission

C.

Subscribe to Reports: Add Recipients permission

D.

Subscribe to Reports: Run Reports permission

Discussion
Question 81

Cloud Kicks’ global sales operations team has to export reports from Salesforce and manipulate them in Excel to convert regional deals to the correct currency conversion. What

are two use cases for enabling Advanced Currency Management that will allow the company to generate accurate reporting directly in Salesforce?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Adjust currency conversion dynamically based on a given date range.

B.

Adjust currency rates on a set schedule.

C.

Show deal value in a user's default currency.

D.

Implement org-wide reporting that displays deal values appropriately.

Discussion
Question 82

A sales rep owns an opportunity and can view the associated account, but is unable to view contacts on that account.

What should the consultant recommend to allow account owners to selectively share an account's contacts with opportunity owners?

Options:

A.

Add opportunity owners to the Opportunity Team and configure contact sharing.

B.

Transfer account ownership from themselves to the opportunity owner.

C.

Transfer contact ownership from themselves to the opportunity owner.

D.

Add opportunity owners to the Account Team and configure contact sharing.

Discussion
Question 83

Sales reps at Cloud Kicks (CK) often receive important customer emails they want to record as activities related to contacts in Salesforce. CK has Office 365, as well as a policy that

prevents users from installing anything directly on their computers.

Which solution should a consultant recommend meeting this requirement?

Options:

A.

Salesforce for Outlook

B.

Salesforce Console for Sales

C.

Einstein Activity Capture

D.

Lightning Console for Sales

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Page: 20 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CRT-251
PDF

$40  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99