Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by wiktor

Page: 13 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: wiktor
Question 52

A sales rep at Cloud Kicks must have access to all child accounts of the accounts they own. The organization-wide default setting for Account Is Private.

What happens if a sales rep has access to a parent account?

Options:

A.

Access to child account records needs to be shared manually.

B.

Access to child account records Is granted via the Account Hierarchy.

C.

Access to child account records is controlled by default Account Teams.

Discussion
Question 53

Sales reps at Cloud Kicks (CK) need to see the Opportunity amount with the Account’s

discount field. CK sales reps are located in different regions and use different currencies. A

consultant creates a custom formula field on the Opportunity.

Which currency will the custom formula use for its value if the opportunity and account records

have different currencies?

Options:

A.

Account currency

B.

Corporate currency

C.

Opportunity currency

D.

User currency

Discussion
Question 54

Cloud Kicks manages prospects for lead generation in a marketing application.

To ensure data quality, which prospects should the consultant migrate from the marketing application to lead records?

Options:

A.

All prospects

B.

Contacted prospects

C.

Qualified prospects

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 55

A sales manager at Cloud Kicks wants the sales team to stay informed about the team's progress in Quip. Which approach should a consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Use Salesforce Chatter groups and enable access to the sales team.

B.

Utilize Salesforce Notes standalone related list in Lightning Experience.

C.

Connect a document or spreadsheet to a Slack channel.

D.

Use Salesforce Chatter groups and restrict access to the sales team.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CRT-251
PDF

$40  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99