Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by bjorn

Page: 8 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: bjorn
Question 32

The sales team at Cloud Kicks has been late meeting deadlines on a specific project

and has missed multiple project meetings.

What should the consultant recommend to the project manager?

Options:

A.

Revisit the communication plan and set up more frequent touch points with the customer.

B.

Setup a requirements workshop and get sign-off.

C.

Write a solution design and get sign-off so the build phase can start.

D.

Ask what the customer would like the solution to be and demo it to them at the end of the build phase.

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 33

The sales team at Cloud kicks Cloud has roughly 100 members. The sales director has requested that newly created reports be shared with the sales team.

How should the consultant efficiently share these reports?

Options:

A.

Create a report folder, add members in a specific profile, and share the Report folder.

B.

Create a report folder, add members in a specific Role, and share the Report folder.

C.

Create a report folder, add members to a Private Group, and share the Report folder.

D.

Create a report folder, add members in a specific Queue, and share the Report folder.

Discussion
Question 34

Sales reps at Cloud Kicks are responsible for creating leads manually and entering relevant details. The marketing department has noticed that some leads are missing important information.

What are two functionalities the consultant should apply to ensure that key fields are

populated?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

An assignment rules

B.

A flow

C.

A required field

D.

A validation rules

Discussion
Question 35

A consultant has conducted Discovery sessions with Cloud Kicks stakeholders and is ready to start gathering user cases for Sales Processes.

Which two groups should provide content for the use cases? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Sales reps

B.

Executives

C.

Finance team

D.

Sales operations

Discussion
Page: 8 / 22