Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by oisin

Page: 15 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: oisin
Question 60

Cloud Kicks (CK) is adding hundreds of new accounts to Sales Cloud daily. CK uses an automated process to assign Account owners. If no assignment can be made for an account, it will be routed to a specific user who will manually review and re-assign it at a later date. This user may have thousands of account records assigned.

Which solution should the consultant recommend when CK sets up the new account process?

Options:

A.

Place the user in a separate role at the highest level of the role hierarchy.

B.

Add the user to a separate role at the lowest level of the role hierarchy.

C.

Assign the Modify All Data permission to the user.

Discussion
Question 61

Prospects at Cloud Kicks are exposed to many different marketing activities. In most cases, a combination of several different activities result in a successful sale.

How should the consultant configure Salesforce to track which marketing activities influenced the customer to make a purchase?

Options:

A.

Implement Customizable Campaign Influence.

B.

Create a junction object between Campaign and Opportunity.

C.

Use Surveys to request the information from the customer.

D.

Make the Primary Campaign Source required.

Discussion
Question 62

Up to this point, two sales have had separate accounts and opportunities. Sales Rep A wants to include Sales Rep B in a few opportunities on one account.

Which two actions can Sales Rep A allow Sales Rep B to do when Account Teams are enabled and used for this account? Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Grant Read access on the account's cases.

B.

Edit all opportunities on the account.

C.

View the account and keep activities private.

D.

View one of the opportunities on the account.

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Question 63

Northern Trails Outfitters (NTO) is ready to start the next phase of its Salesforce implementation. A consultant recommends using Universal Process Notation (UPN) to document the business process maps NTO will use as its guide.

As NTO maps out its processes, which two key principals of UPN should the team keep in mind?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Attach supporting information at the detail level.

B.

Use symbols of different colors, arrows, and swim lanes for clarity.

C.

Limit the number of activity boxes on the screen to 8 to 10.

D.

Keep version control and change history at the diagram level.

Discussion
Page: 15 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CRT-251
PDF

$40  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99