Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Salesforce Updated CRT-251 Exam Questions and Answers by skyler

Page: 21 / 22

Salesforce CRT-251 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (SU24)
Exam Code: CRT-251 Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Cloud Consultant
Questions: 307 Q&A's Shared By: skyler
Question 84

During the last requirements meeting, Cloud Kicks team members said they will be attending a conference next week.

What should a consultant do in response to this news?

Options:

A.

Use the downtime to develop User Acceptance Testing (UAT) scripts.

B.

Ask the client to sign off on requirements and start the Build phase.

C.

Update the project plan and communicate it to stakeholders.

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 85

Cloud Kicks sales reps want to see all of their current opportunities, and the full details, with a minimal amount of navigation or dicks to cycle through them.

Which functionality should the consultant recommend?

Options:

A.

Construct a new Sales Console app including opportunities.

B.

Create a 'My Opportunities' report and open each opportunity in a new browser tab.

C.

Create a 'My Team Opportunities' report and open each opportunity in a new browser tab.

D.

From the 'My Opportunities' list view, select the Split View option.

Discussion
Question 86

Cloud Kicks uses Salesforce in Lightning Experience to manage business Accounts and Person Accounts. The sales director wants to associate Person Accounts to business Accounts and/or Contacts.

Which Salesforce feature should the consultant recommend to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Use a junction object between Accounts and Contacts.

B.

Use the Contacts to Multiple Accounts feature.

C.

Create a custom lookup from Accounts to Contacts.

D.

Create a reverse lookup from Contacts to Accounts.

Discussion
Question 87

Universal Containers has hired a new employee for the Global Sales Leadership team. The employee is intere in fostering friendly competition between account executives, with emphasis on reinforcing activities that dm sales. Historically, for every four prospect meetings held, one sale was generated.

Which action would help support the sales teams?

Options:

A.

Create subscription reports to send daily prospect meetings planned to the Assigned user for those events.

B.

Show a leaderboard on the regional sales dashboards highlighting the account executives who have created the most opportunities.

C.

Show a leaderboard on the regional sales dashboards highlighting account executives who have held the most prospect meetings.

D.

Create a dashboard that displays the most sales dosed by region using charts to show sale: green and lost opportunities in red.

Discussion
Page: 21 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted

CRT-251
PDF

$40  $99.99

CRT-251 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CRT-251 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99